Friday, February 13, 2009

Thanks, Frank.

Even though you've been married for 30 years and are 100% dedicated to your wife, (and I'd have no interest in dating you anyway... [Not because you're not adorable, you're just a little out of my age range and I don't date people I work with...]), your Valentine's Day Carnation & Baby's Breath favor was  appreciated more than you'll ever know, especially since I was the only girl in my row you gave one to, and now I feel like I am kind of loved even though the card that you tied on had a printed label with my name written in, thanking me for my customer service 24/7.


My horoscope today gives me a slight ego boost, though:

C'mon, social life... bustamove!  I know I've got plans this weekend, but momma needs some winin' and dinin'!

I guess that's all there is to report from my beige jungle of office life today.  Perhaps there will be more to come later.  

No comments: