Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse; Day 3

It's day three; my second Cleanse Day and... I. AM. HUNNNNGRY.

I decided to eat some mixed greens just now to stop my mental obsession with my empty belly. This is technically considered a "fail", but you try not eating anything solid or substantial for two days and tell me how you feel. Shut up, Petar.

So, here's how it is:

Food:
4, 8-ounce Cleanse Drinks
2 cups of field greens
2 isa snack pellets
1 honeycrisp apple

Exercise: Cleaning 1/3 inch of ice off of my Jeep Wrangler, falling off of Jeep Wrangler into a puddle, getting re-dressed in enough time to not be hideously late to work.

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I didn't have a scale at Petar's house. I'll post weight change tomorrow, hopefully with more loss.

No comments: