Friday, January 9, 2009

Memories... In the crevice of my boot.



GOOD NEWS!

I am de-pinned, de-crutch'd, and booted!  It all happened yesterday and since then, I've been leaping through the air with joy, and demonstrating my mobility.  Derek is mad I cant walk on water with the magic boot, and I've learned that stomping around on empty boxes with my new "iron man leg" is frowned upon in the corporate atmosphere. 

I drew some pictures I wanted to share with you, some of my best memories while being crippled: 

This is Stef, pushing me uphill at the Exton Mall during Christmas Season, after my arms got too tired to wheel myself.  


This is me on Tuesday night, when Kate and I were leaving Kennett Square.  Upon arriving on the 4th floor/roof of the parking garage.  I determined it was nothing but an ice sheet when my crutches went akimbo, followed by a cartoonish struggle to regain control on one leg. 

More cartoons to come, as I think of them.  I have to re-ingratiate myself into my social circles now that I'm mobileish again.  

No comments: